Most makeup is toxic – loaded with harsh fragrances, dyes, and chemicals. But just because we’re natural mamas, it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a little glamour. Watch the video above to see what’s in my makeup bag.
Click that “Like” button below if you use natural makeup
Links to products after the jump.
- Foundation (color name – agent 4)
- Cheek stain (color name – natural beauty)
- Bronzer (color name – hotel heiress)
- Eyeliner (color name – 01/espresso)
- Eyelash curler by shiseido
- Eyeshadow by Bare Minerals (color name – The Top Shelf)
- Eyelid Primer by Bare Minerals
- Lipstick by Origins Flower Fusion (color name – Jasmine)
- Lipstick by Bite Beauty (color name – Tanin)
- Lipgloss by Bite Beauty (color name – Cinnamon)
- Lipstick by Dr. Hauschka: Color discontinued