Today’s post is from my dear friend, Celeste Santiago, who I met in a Bradley Birthing Class back in 2010! She’s a mother of 2 children who have different food allergies (some minor, some more severe), so she’s become a master at creative culinary magic! Her children are thriving thanks to her dedication to nutrition. ENJOY!
Chocolate… Chia Seeds… Avocado… SUPER FOODS!
This delicious, nutrient-dense pudding is a lovely treat and great for those with food allergies. It’s nut, dairy, egg, and coconut free!
This smooth and creamy version is not overly sweet so feel free to add more honey if desired
Ready for this easy recipe?
- 1 just-ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder (where to buy)
- 1/4 cup honey (where to buy)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (where to buy)
- 3/4-1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Put all of your ingredients into a bowl.
- Using a high powered blender, blend all ingredients together.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes (at least) or freezer for 10 minutes before serving.